Hit Counters

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Broke the Barrier!!!

Yesssssss!!!!, 3 days after my last post, i've played a bunch of games and i've lost track of what games i have played. I Do however remember testing my luck at a super turbo (start with 300 chips) and came second haha. I've gotten sucked out on MANY times since the last update; but i've managed to overcome them and stayed up till like 7am each night regaining my losses and reaching new heights.

I made a mental goal to beat the $5 stake by January the 1st, and looks like i've accomplished that with 10 days to spare ;)



Though my luck at hitting first place in the $6 turbos is starting to swing down again :( However, i'll soon be done at these stakes, and moving to the $11 turbos very shortly

Current Roll: 302 ;) ,

Bankroll Management Note: Will be moving up to the $11's once i reach $330.

Goal Update: Hit $500 by Jan 16th (xmass, newyears, and school starting on the 5th = less time to play)

P.S - Woot.

No comments: