Hit Counters

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

...wish everyone reading this the best to you and your familes.

now on to pokerz.

NEW LEVEL REACHED: 11 Dollar SnG's

Yeeeee, I did it! I now have enough monies ($330) to play in the 11 Dollar SnG's according to my bankroll management guidelines. Hopefully now the monies will be coming in twice as fast haha. Excited to play and hit the $400 mark soon as i hear the play between the $6's and the $11's isn't too different, however I'm hearing more skill is required if your aiming to play the $20's, and I highly doubt i will be since i'm planning on switching over to Cash games at the next level.

Sorry if this blog is kind of bland without any graphs or anything either, I plan on buying poker tracker and using its 60 day free pass once I start up cash games. Hopefully PT will help me multi-table but not become an autopilot.

So in short:

*Poker Tracker Graphs Coming Soon!

*Bankroll: $330

No comments: