Hit Counters

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

cuz im back up on my grindddd (8)

yessssssssssss! the downswing has been broken, and alas the no first place finishes have as well!

since my last post i've played a total of 24 games. Six of those games have been 6-man SnGs, One of them was a $5 dollar tournament with 260 people, and the rest were HeadsUp matches.

out of my 6-man SnG's i cashed in 4 of them, not too shabby, only one of the cashes was my first place finish though.

My headsup game is okay, but its definiately on the rise, i took first in about 60% of them, and won em when it really mattered.

The 260-man tournament went really well, lots of donks in there. I got sucked out on 2 times in a row at the end by 3 outters, it was disgusting lol, that finished me from taking the serious monies and i came 17th. Only got paid like 8.75 or somethin small like that :( First place was up for 290 bucks....that woulda got me out of these $5 dollar games!

I think from now on im going to play the $6 dollar turbos as thats actualy where i took down first place :)

cya at the tables!

Bankroll: 148

No comments: