Hit Counters

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fridays Work

So... I just woke up after a long night, ( i hate waking up so late !!!)

Anyways, yesterday was a pretty successful day at the $5 dollar, 6 man Sit n Goes. I'd say im cashing in the money about 85% of the time so far, of course my sample size is really small still, and this might just be the upside of varience, but im well-known to crush these games. Anyways i probably got in about...4-6 games yesterday while worrying about my biology exam coming up...damn university. I also was able to transfer the remainder of my monies to my main account and will contact FTP to close the other one soon enough. Nothing to noteable from last night in terms of hands or plays, everything went pretty straight ABC. Did throw away one game though early on from not paying attention :( . Anyways, gonna go play a few more games, and keep studying for bio, probably not going to update the blog until Monday or so since I will only probably get in another 4-6 games tonight, and probably only 1-2 tomorrow. Thx for reading and GL at the tables!

Roll Update: 81 Turned to 102 ;)

No comments: