Hit Counters

Sunday, December 28, 2008

[x] hung over

had wayyyyyyyyyy too much to drink last night and now im feelin the effects....awesome. i was drinking everything from wine to tequila (hell yes it was petron). the only type of alcohol i did NOT drink last night was champaigne....and thats prolly jus cuz u cant get a glass of it at a club unless ur poppin some cristal haha. anyways, last night was too sick, went to a wedding party and then to Muzik nightclub in Toronto (place is ballin').


for the shitty news about poker to go on top of this drunken madness, i found out i still cant control my tilt. Lost a lot of my bankroll trying to chase my losses rlly rlly rlly late after the christmas party at my house. down to 168...... fuken gotta go back to the 5s? might take a couple shot at the 11's tho and see how it goes first before dedicating to the 5's again....i rlly rlly rlly wanna just buy into a 100+115 6man SnG and take the 400 first place prize.....

for some even worse news i lost my cell phone and my card holder and the club last night....fuck me.

buttt for some good news i bought a sick stereo system for my ipod and the bass is poundin!

Thx 2 everyone msging me about my blog and for reading it - i'll post your blog links up on the side soon!
Pce!
-Vinnie Aces

No comments: