Hit Counters

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Mission:
Alright, so i've deposited before, each time around 100 dollars and each time I was able to run it up to about 4-500 dollars in about 2-3 weeks time.....however....letting my personal life affect my poker life was a giant mistake, and so Tilt become my new best friend...

This time things are gonna be different though, at least i'm telling myself that for some encouragement, I'll only be playing poker when im sober, not stressed/mad, and when am alone with no distractions (tv, msn, phone, etc). Either today or next wednesday (the 10th), I shall be depositing yet another $100, depending on if i have time today due to having to study for exams coming up. Anyway, the goal will be to turn this $100 into $1000 within about 2 or so months, not gonna do any hail Mary's if im nearing the deadline and aren't quite at my goal though. It's just so that i'm more goal-oriented. I'll also be doin all this on Fulltilt Poker, just because who wouldn't eventually want to take thousands of dollars off of Phil Ivey ;)

The Gameplan:

Since i'm only depositing $100 and I'm a firm believer, or so i like to say, in bankroll management, i'll be using the generic, 30x the buy-in for SnG's and 20x the buy-in for Ring Games. This means that since FullTilt oddly has a higher rake on their NL10 games, im gonna be starting off in the $5 dollar SnGs because anything lower than that and i feel like im wasting my time and turn into a donk! After i shall move up in buy-ins for the SnGs accordingly untill i reach the halfway mark - $500! From there i shall start playing NL25, ABC Poker throughout!

No comments: