Hit Counters

Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday December 05 2008

Okay...so last night I bought a prepaid mastercard for 100.....got home, tried depositing the 100....and then realized that the Canadian dollar dropped again and Fulltilt Poker uses American monies...:( , so, i was only able to put on 78 dollars....of which i then gave 5 to my friend for driving me to the bank and to the store....son of a... anyways, i only played a few games for the night, but turned my 73 into 81....i then realized i had an old account on their with rakeback so i'm proceeding to transfer all my funds to that account, which takes forever because FTP keeps declining my transactions, grrr.

I got about half the money transferred over so i'm going to play a few games soon and then give an update on the bankroll again either tomorrow morning or late tonight....thanks for reading!!!

P.S title should be changed to ..."From 73 to 1000" haha
P.P.S Current Roll: 81 ;)

No comments: