Hit Counters

Sunday, December 14, 2008

effin downswings

Ok so since my last upswing, its just been downhill from there...
I can not for the love of humanity come first in a $5 dollar 6 man SnG any more! Over the weekend i played a total of 16 SnGs, and 9 Headsup matches. My normal win rate of around 80%? Through the window! Out of the 16 SnGs, i only placed FOUR TIMES!!!! and take a guess....none of those 4 times were even first place finishes, only seconds! errrr...so neway, during the crappy downswings of the SnGs, i was playing heads up matches inbetween, ranging from $5-11. Gotta say that even tho i've been getting sucked out and coolered on like a million times, i think i still needa just improve my game. I Won 5/9 of the Headsup matches, still pretty crappy if you ask me. I think the main reason i'm not cashing in the money is because i've been experimenting with starting to multi-table. I realised i've been cashing so high before because of focusing on simply one table at a time....i figure i'll go back to this until i get the roll moving again and then instead of jumping straight to 4 tables at once, i'll play 2 tops.

anyway, i had a nice n relaxing time with the girlfriend last night, we even watched a bit of Rounders together :) maybe that'll get me rollin again!

Current Roll: 101

No comments: